The squatters' movement 25 years
Yesterday a English RTV had this flash back to the first occupation in 1985 a building in Madrid.
http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20100218/movimiento-okupa-cumple-25-anos/698018.shtml
A year later I knew squat movement involved in it to varying degrees until 2001 or 2002 in which a falling just one of the people in the video, was a first break with the movement that was consummated in 2007 with my leaving the assembly Nodo50, dedicated Web server movements and social organizations.
The first misunderstanding was due, in my interpretation, the inability of a partner (with more social projection in that environment I) out of that context and utopian urban squatter Lavapies world to work in a rural tourism project with a strong demand for dedication and supposed to compete in the real world in which we live.
The second disagreement with the Nodo50-assembly project that was founded - was due to my supposed lack of political radicalism.
undoubtedly have been two hard times by the existential alienation that I meant for some people friends, but, making a virtue of necessity, I think have been good reasons to break with dogmatism (and ultimately conformist), pushing forward and plateamientos open up to new, new friends and new ways.
For all / as my best wishes to get to that better world that Ellen mentioned in the video but now disagree on ways to build it: the end of the strategies depend on the historical moment of the subjective moment, but not all worth.
0 comments:
Post a Comment