Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Star Is Borninvitation



If I keep making bad jokes to label the entries will have to report me. But today was sooo obvious ...
Turns out I made a Twitter account
... and that I have it, in the process of knowing what exactly does hell.

meantime has helped me to find shit. Because yes, I am follower of Charlemagne , because if not worth pursuing the emperor of the Franks, who the heck is going to deserve? Well, yes, King Arthur, but the Pendragon has always been a classic for these things and not Twitter.

The fact is that I discovered by Charlemagne THIS :



EPIC!


If we ignore what you put in your account description on Youtube (" historyteachers ") are just Therefore, teachers of American Institute of history of success playing versions of pop-rock of a lifetime with historical-themed lyrics. Because they have a lot: they dare to Beatles, The Knack , Lady Gaga , RadioHead Creep, and even the Hard Casio! , superb interpretation of Venus, by Bananarama:



Aquinas meets Stock, Aitken & Waterman, how could I not happen before?

What is your objective? Engaging "unsuspecting young Americans to history? Mero "freak? Do you mix the two? Possibly. But before you think something like "tiny frikazos" and make the easy joke, think of the work of these letters and in the effort to do the best they can be your voice (which is not much, but mine is not to go around criticizing ) to expose to shame others on Youtube, no, gentlemen, in every line of every version of those more willing to work and more love by history (with a capital) that throughout the entire work perpetrated by César Vidal .

Damn it, believe in what do, and do so with affection and respect that Camelot. That and they are catchy, so sorry for Blondie, but I can never avoid a loud Charlemagne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment