Friday, October 1, 2010

Homemade Trailor In Ontario

Googlum Mohammed and Charlemagne

There's something I have to confess I do not know Latin.

should, but the plan for Social Sciences I had years has not included the Latin. I tried to get to it in college, but the vicissitudes of life (specifically a teacher with less desire to work with than the tailor of Tarzan) prevented it. Yes, they gave me credit for doing beautiful NOTHING. If science one day someone had told me that the letters do nothing, he should have run humiliated until doomsday. Fortunately this was not always so. My good bad times I got in the race.

time ago the center's associate UNED my city was renewed funding for its library, Jude found out, and along with other interesting tidbits (a Byzantine History and Modern History Asia) had a detailed manual get me a pretty Latin recently, in 2008. They began to give books, and placed no fear I went to the heaven of the books. So as you may need it in the near future, there is, waiting for me to put him in self plan, when you can, of course.

The fact is that since yesterday the Google translator is available Latin ! Forero the world you can now swear in Latin, do I say insulting! You can call Crusades!

guess These translators tend to fail a lot, and I can not realize, so I chose to test interneteira a phrase that usually has no problems if you go with grammatical:

"I need your number Account

Aegean Vestri numeri ratio

But neither should it be awful if to put this:

De furore dominates normanorum Deliver

get this:

"From Wrath of the Norsemen, oh Lord, deliver us "

But in general I guess I can be a useful tool, and one step closer to Google in the race to dominate the world.
And after this interlude, the next entry, then the previous on the fall of the Roman Empire, of epic proportions, is now ready. So right now I'll put it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment