time ago I talked about the series Camelot. And more recently the first trailer came out. He was good looking. The bonded Starz video on YouTube via their Twitter, 10 this month, I saw and everything nice. But ... the next day it had blocked Starz by copyright and blablablanomeinteresa .
Good. On Jan. 11 released a second trailer: I saw it and thought to post it here, but Tachão, a few days is again blocked in my country by copyright But what the heck ...?
trailer Well no, but a behind the scenes seen here .
Good. On Jan. 11 released a second trailer: I saw it and thought to post it here, but Tachão, a few days is again blocked in my country by copyright But what the heck ...?
trailer Well no, but a behind the scenes seen here .
I must say that I was apparently very good impression, but you have to see it, you L Pillars of the Earth medievalizing was another series of the same chain, and after a first episode which I found tacky as hell, then ended up liking it and everything. Camelot opens on April 1 on Starz.
Until then we can always enjoy this one vision of the Arthurian universe:
0 comments:
Post a Comment