Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Male Claddagh Ring The Jewlery Store Winnipeg



I do not like criticism. I think it is much easier to criticize anything to do it yourself, than any book, film or disk, it is shameful that more work behind the leading criticize. The only criticism I like is openly joke, laugh, and that is something I appreciate, serious, however I do not usually offer nothing but spoilers and absurd prejudice free prior to face the work itself. However, the first entry "truth" of this, my stronghold, was a kind of criticism. The first on the forehead. Detract from the first page.

For behold, I will perform a zero despite my ability to facerlas. But I make a request of a friend and colleague of mine who has been the job of writing a book and record it all in intellectual property (which I admire, because I usually give vergüencilla read what I write, and I am not giving any material in any record), and after trabajera, asks me to criticize here. With me, I repeat, no ability. I can only say one thing: Unconscious!

But I gave my word, so I'll try to be as constructive as possible, say what I liked and what not trying to serve in the future. And if not, then do not have to listen to me, that's why your work is your own, missing more.

We're talking about fantasy literature, to be exact sword and sorcery of the most classic imaginable. one thing above all: LOVE fantasy, my bedside is The Neverending Story, is the first book that I keep the memory of having read and review it from time to time in my life, so I Honda, and from there the typical, not without going into great heights of freak: The Lord of the Rings, Elric of Melniboné, Lovecraft, Conan not too much but something, Dune ... (The Dragonlance not stand her, sorry) Well, that, average. And the feeling I have is that although I love the genre itself, finding quality fantasy literature and which does not treat its readers as children at the breast is almost impossible, even as the Elric sagas (my hero great choice if not include Arthurian literature, that's another story) I have to admit entry intriguing budgets are throwing away the stories as they move (ok, Song of Ice and Fire admit that I have read, but I have wonderful, so there is, in my To Do list).

So there are things The Last King of Hyperborea Warrior, to be grateful. The greatest influence of the author (which I have made the Game Director on many occasions, but not many) is the Howard Conan fact that influence is more a tribute, the protagonist is basically a barbarian Nietzschean after all are things that fight. Arguably, it reminds me more stylistic literary style epic Norse sagas or the same Iliad that Howard himself.

greatly appreciated as it can be crude at times, and is appreciated because it is a tribute to the fantasy genre itself, but taken seriously, especially now that at any given brat by a look-alike believe Bastian Balthazar Bux and think that by putting a few names borrowed from Tolkien can make a masterpiece of the genre ready to be defended staunchly by his fans. Here's an egg influences and loans, but not hidden, nor is it a story with great claims, except what the author has wanted to release at the time of writing. A work is appreciated that although irregular passages that attempt to treat as your reader as someone adult who knows what they are reading. This is not because it is dark fantasy, it is, but I also have a lot of steel mola and darkness and low Chiribitos.

Of course, (and now start the buts) While accompanying the epic tone, there are times when it becomes excessive, at least I've noticed a little weary at times when asked a more direct forms.
for my taste also lacks a bit of liveliness to the characters more humanity and believability to the time that the reader creates his true motivations and feelings. This is especially applicable to both antagonists (which Hayles if any) that sometimes seem ill of cardboard put there for gloves, as the main character, who might have to work harder to better portray the personality that drives him inside and looking that way complicity with the reader.

Of course, I hope that all this is because in the future say it was a "work of youth." Because I have a long way to go, and I hope that cross. Because we need more "last king" and less dark elves summoning astral Panthers (and magical) from a figurine (magic) of the Chinese. Because that's bad, when the book is untraceable by the Spains, but hopefully that will change over time.

PS: next post and go back to a new hot topic medieval. Holidays are over and I return to my beloved bundles (literally).

0 comments:

Post a Comment