Sunday, February 13, 2011

Funny Invitation Wording 30th Birthday

Requirement Fair and many spring tournaments


blog seems that I have something left, and lately I was somewhat amused by a course that among other things forced me to read me things like this:



And no, not as bad as it looks, but it was fun for a while. But for today let alone bring a diverse collection of stuff:


In Bilbao BBK room will be open until May 15
exposure There is more to you. Images of women in the Middle Ages . A sample of performing arts that reflect the different facets of medieval women between the XIII and XV. Sounds good truth, as the funds of the exhibition come from major European museums, such as the Louvre and the Musée National du Moyen Age de Cluny. More information here . To me as I catch a little out of the way, but if anyone has a chance to go, not being lazy and get, and if he wants to come over here to tell, for the better.

This one I'm going to lose, in Madrid, Mapfre Foundation will (also until May) exposure
The Romanesque splendor , which brings together 59 works from the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, custodian of one of the most important European collections of Romanesque art, which is also the first time out of there since the Civil War (which ended up in Paris). This time to my self that I will catch in the capital of the kingdom, so I'll stop there to see that, but if not, the page exposure can make a vitual visit quite rigged.

And a bonus, a gift, the Codex Aureus of St. Emmeram , integrity. This is a manuscript of 879 made to the French king Charles the Bald and preserved in the Staatsbibliothek in Munich, can be accessed here (clicking where it says minaturansicht have a thumbnail) or in the final link this post, where you can also see some pictures, all discovered by Bovolo cabovolo.com pattern, highly recommended blog full of curiosities of the world integer.

Soon I hope to return to post more often, partly by recycling a blogger, because ... I had a Windows Live Space time ago, that infamous experiment, which nevertheless was my start in this to write things in the procedure. Now the spaces have disappeared or are in the process of it, and I set out to rescue materials, revised and expanded for this site, with ... yes, made of cavalry and a lot of magic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment