Friday, April 29, 2011

Exercise Bike Schematics

The magnificence of dawn


The magnificence of dawn

should Grandiose be life, while still meeting
souls giving me a hand.
Must be neat
his holy lord, when silence
rise
words amid the shadows.

Sad is the existence m ed
when I breathe the salt sea,
between the forest and the streets full of urchins
exude bitterness rather than sweetness ...

But I can discover the wonderful
flush certainly sharpen
the extraordinary and intimate
wisdom, eclipsing the jealous

crunch time on memory.

Gentle is the incense that touches the sensitive
beat of love,
put to boil in the tub
of victory and longing ;
of í d
as to return and said
fails to be hope.

Simple and friendly are the murmurs of peaceful joy
:
tenderness of a rose, wide waist slimming
a verse, a cult are
the beloved voice of the sea, the
pink foundation
blowing his breath on my lap.

There are still people who say or nde d
sleep last almond
fallen on the grass buds
land to the party entangled wide
dress and shoes low cut.

Those are the things I look
on the floor of the night: singing
soft breeze, the rain silent
earnest dialogue
light of the moon along with love ...

that greatness is humble
to which I hold on and not lost in the candles
high: fire, sun, stars and planets

committed and faithful to the splendor of dawn.

© Copyright Maria del Mar - 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment