|
| I |
thought in words, but I do not believe
.
I believe in mine,
in mine only.
I believe in the Word of God: true
word that invites to live in the sublime.
I believe in the babble of a child,
silence of the night and laughter.
I believe in the power of the poor and justice, but I do not think
no light no sun, no sunset on earth
m ed ...
I believe in the voice of silence,
wave in the breeze, the sunset
signal,
in the wind sail
saw me.
I believe in the Hebrew word in the language
of God and angels, but do not believe
air
breath now.
I believe in the cry of the poor and the elderly
moan,
in
howl of a dog and beg
helpless child.
I believe in the Divine Presence in
outpouring of peoples, peace
in the universe and tremor
a loving kiss.
I believe in love, I think his heart
exists your warm embrace
lives and reigns forever
in hope.
© Copyright: Maria del Mar - 2009/2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment