Saturday, April 23, 2011

How Much Will It Cost For Wiper Change



Twenty-four hours
Why
time insists on taking a little me?
I do not leave my
signs drawn in the air as if they were
tufts of lint or hay pinned to the ground.

Challenging days, overwhelmed
stubborn, I hear the rumble
sea \u200b\u200b
not hear the clock to a range
between the hours and minutes.

is useless to see the sun rise,
if I am a rod that marks
seconds, with expertise that meets
yet saved,
a last ray of light that is disguised
against the passage of days.

I'm incorrigible
pendulum that moves with time
one hand it stimulates
a cyclical rhythm, a rhythm
wrong
lasting less than a sigh emitted into the air.

I'm fighting against rejoj
of twenty-four hours, imagining
a great crusade to divert the sound senile
this appliance burning
continues its way to the infallible
night arrival .


© Copyright - Maria del Mar 2011
Reproduction in whole or in part,
by any means, without the permission of the author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment