Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Calculate Melt Hold Temperature

Fullness divine treasure lights and shadows of a dreaded scene: old age.

Gone are the hot flashes, hot flashes, irregular cycles of the body and the (bad) humor. I've finally admitted to the elderly, a euphemism for old age now, in Mexico and other Latin American countries, is called Adult fullness, another euphemism much more depressing, if possible. I did

accompanied by some accounts they multiply geometrically wrinkles every day, several extra kilos that are here to stay forever and the silent but obvious collapse of everything, absolutely everything in my body was-until recently- height, shape and strength. Adult

fully! Ja! Is indeed the order of the full hearing that doctors insistently repeating: "For her age, Mrs. ..."," Given his age, my dear ...", "It is common in people his age, my dear .. .. " Yes, fullness ... The ovaries! That will be dry, shriveled and wrinkled, but have lost feeling the pride of the genre or the ability to inflate before certain calamity, how are you rude tactless doctors.

cultural pressure is such that, when suddenly appear "fully adult" who dares to tell me a compliment, compliment or words of appreciation for whatever, is hairstyle or bunions ... feel kiss him with gratitude and I emerged grinning from ear to ear.

How not to return that gesture when, at the same time, the young men of twenty years, I offer a seat on the bus? The first time, looked back to see who they were going, now I'm on the second and I doubt that is me. And when I enter a business full of packages, laughingly told me "sure that all these gifts are for her grandchildren," right lady? These same boys and girls who, until just yesterday, I tuteaban he entered to buy in any store!

But all this is nothing, nothing at all, compared with what has had the audacity to make my husband! That man, so loved. My companion, my friend, my buddy, my boyfriend. Second marriage of the two ... you know ... boyfriends always flowers, gifts, surprises, mini honeymoon all the time, romantic getaways, complicity ... Well, now it will not just mess up everything I happily ordered the house and declare with impunity that the time spent in order to put the worst of all time spent ... Also ... This man has made me Grandma! His son and daughter-conspirators sexually, have given birth to a child.

That baby ... If my grandson were not political or false or " heart "-another euphemism such as sweetened so depressing," could be seen as a little boy touching, beautiful, vivacious cachetudo when almost anyone can smile. With any ... that is not fully prepared to feel stuck in old adults as if they still had no desire to do many things in life, independent and almost incompatible with having grandchildren!

think that, with respect to my own child, I spent years of growth to complement your couch! And now ... is one that also works with my full adult strength to grow! First, juggling to attend meetings and events of the garden with risk getting fired from work late. After his childhood, adolescence and her unforgettable and tenacious awkward age where I tried to cope with humor that sometimes it was horror! He entered the university. Pride and emotion. Was received in a timely manner and before receiving a diploma ... me mother. That guy ... As if not having done enough with age to the extent of its growth, it became boyfriend and went to live alone and married!

My Daughter. That girl ... Really beautiful, perfect oval face, big eyes, kindness, intelligence, cute character ... You every reason to be proud of their parents, but from there to become a mother and be put at risk grandmother make me someday ... There is a big difference and compensates her sweet smile!

Indeed ... I must admit that the abuelez, independent growth of children and the provision of seat on the bus, would be considerably less gruesome if I could-like Nacha Guevara-pasearme naked around my house wearing a face and body well taken 30 years instead of wrinkles and cellulite rolls he gave me my veteran status (sorry, sorry! fully an adult!) of the time when not used with cosmetic surgery same regularity that comfortable sandals. And from a social condition that prevents me-Nacha Guevara-like invest more in the care of aesthetics in the supermarket and pharmacy all year round.

My god! What to do with it?

And the blame? What to do with guilt?

the blame for the time I feel lost and unrecoverable. On the ambivalence to my little grandson, son, daughter and husband for not wanting to give up or sticks to this desire to create projects and activities as having a lifetime ahead.

Because, the truth ... I, my husband, I love it. In front of my grandson, the gurgling and huge smiles that knows me, I feel that I melt with tenderness and love. My child's growth and maturity are a new stage of encounter and dialogue love with him, as fully as others share, but much deeper still. Enjoy the joy of being a mother and daughter macanudo piola no man tugging the two located in the middle of the two like a t played in a liquidation, it is very rewarding.

So ... This is not "an organization of time." Any woman knows fairly organized and may be a wife, mother, grandmother, home address and, in turn, carry out activities that interest you, but it runs daily. In fact, I make it, and I include many occupations that I love and make me very happy.

But in truth and in the bottom of the league, here, of the question, is "a matter of time." Of time that passed and left without even realizing how could. Of time that would have to make so many, so many things that are still pending. I have spare time that I lack in age and in potential projects, beauty, adventure ...

In time I think I'm not going to keep losing to complain, and I invest in my yoga class and meditation!

Ahhh! By the way! The yoga teacher is 38 and he's hot! Let's see if while practicing "plowing" does alleviate these karmas, and I da la serenidad que necesito para no negarme a aceptar…” lo que no puedo cambiar”!

El retrato de Dorian Gray, en versión femenina y para el subdesarrollo.


fuente


http://www.igooh.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment